Electromeet is free to download and install.
To become a Participant in webcast or webinar sessions offered by a Provider, download and install the Electromeet software then click the "Access Key" (emailed to you separately by the Provider). One click and you’ll join the live session! You can also playback recordings of sessions from unique links emailed to you by the Provider.
To become a Provider for your own sessions download and install that same software, then register for a Provider Licence. A free trial period is available. We’ll email you a unique set of Access Keys to share with whoever you invite into your own private sessions.
In an Electromeet session you or the presenter(s) can:
* talk to the presenter(s) and other participants
* use instant text for questions and comments
* draw and annotate on the whiteboard and use a slide show
* watch video
* take a conducted ‘web tour’
* participate in remote laboratory sessions
* record a session for later viewing
It is like being in a "virtual room" with other people. It is a room that’s
available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Electromeet aims to be simple, effective, flexible, and reliable. It is software that you’ll soon master, freeing you to focus on the content of your online work.