Electromeet is free to download and install.
To be a Participant in a session offered by a Provider, download and install the
Electromeet software then click the "Access Key" (emailed separately by
the Provider). One click and you’ll join the live session!
To be a Provider for your own sessions you download and install that same software,
then you need to obtain a Provider Licence. A free trial period is available. First
you should register, then we’ll email you a unique set of Access Keys to share
with whoever you invite into your own private sessions.
In an Electromeet session you or the presenter(s) can:
* talk to the presenter(s) and other participants
* use instant text for questions and comments
* draw and annotate on the whiteboard and use a slide show
* watch video
* take a conducted ‘web tour’
* participate in remote laboratory sessions
* record a session for later viewing
It is like being in a "virtual room" with other people. It is a room that’s
available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Electromeet aims to be simple, effective, flexible, and reliable. It is software
that you’ll soon master, freeing you to focus on the content of your online